In case you have a water heater in your home, you could be surprised to know that a tankless water heater can be very helpful and have personal savings on the water bill. A tankless water heater can start saving you money from the time that it is installed. Just in case you are unaware of tankless water heater, they are water heaters that work well on demand. As opposed to storing water in a big tank and keeping it hot, it heats water as it is needed.
There are several benefits to obtaining a tankless water heater. Amongst these are:
• Cheaper energy charges- A tankless water heater will provide warm water when you need it. The instant you switch on your hot water tap, the tankless water heater will begin heating up the water. Due to this system you do not have to think about buying heating water inside a big tank each day.
• Life expectancy- Your average water heater could have a practical life of about 5 to 10 years. They are often very expensive too! The beauty of having a tankless water heater is that they have got very long lifespans up to 15 to 25 years. Rather than buying a water heater every 5-10 years, you can get one every 15 to 25 years which is how long many people end up possessing their homes.
• Environmentally friendly- Considering that the tankless water heater utilizes so little energy, it is deemed an eco-friendly solution and lowers your carbon footprint.
• Continuous Hot Water- Unlike with a traditional water heater where, when the hot water inside the tank is all utilized, you should wait for the water to reheat again, you always have immediate hot water for as long as you have the hot water tap turned on.
• Space- These types of tankless water heaters don’t consume lots of space. As opposed to traditional water heaters, they don’t require a large footprint in your home to work. A tankless water heater could be installed on pretty much any wall within your garage.
Purchasing Pro idea: If you’re torn between whether or not you should obtain a tankless water heater just look at yellow Energy Guide stickers.
Examine the energy guide stickers on conventional water heaters and on your possible tankless water heater to find out if it could be worth the cost.
Installation of these tankless water heaters needs a specialist! Qik Plumbing has long been installing tankless water heaters in the past decade and we have not identified a home we could not set them up in. Just before installing, we will look at the pros and cons with you about tankless water heaters and go over what the installment process includes.
You can be assured that we will never only set up your tankless water heater for you, it will be installed with quality work. We offer guarantees on our installs since we stand by our service. What are you waiting for? Give us a call today TOLL FREE (888) 390-7566 to find out exactly what we are capable of doing for you!